AIM

Right Where it Belongs Right Where it Belongs

i liked it

nice job man. NIN rocks

23450 responds:

They most certainly do kick alot of ass. thank for the review!

[KK] Super Collab 4 [KK] Super Collab 4

yeaaaa

nice one, i really liked this one. . i ll have to watch it again later. i gotta say i really like the intro for the kitty krew and i always renew the window so i can watch it like 5 times

Revelations! Revelations!

i dunno if you knew this. . .

but if your refering to the new testiment book. . . its revelation. . . the book of revelation. . not revelations. Alot of people say revelations with an s at the end and thats not right, tho most people don't read their bibles as much these days

anyway it was really funny and i liked it alot. i'll look forward to see some more from you!

Matzerath responds:

I'm not if I was aware of that or not -- I've definitely referred to it both ways, but when using it as a title, Revelations! works better than 'Revelation!'
The main thing I know is that The Book of Revelation is the most fucked up conglomeration of words that's ever been committed to paper, save for Naked Lunch. I can't believe Christianity let a wack-job wrap-up their holy scripture!

Goblins Heart Goblins Heart

it was good

everything was good except it took way too long for the bad guys to die in the begining. . .like wayyyyyy to long. . .i mean 3 hits should do it

Drum Pad v 1.2 Drum Pad v 1.2

kewl

as a drummer i really appreciated this. it was fun and i hope u make a second one with more music and also the previous reviewer mentioned maybe having the keyboard play the drum parts. that would be sweet.

FleshCube responds:

there was a first one but it got blammed because it was twice as shitty as this one :P lol

Begginner's Ultimate Tut. Begginner's Ultimate Tut.

nice

this seems really helpful. . .i will be using it to help me learn some new things in flash. thanx

Anti-Used responds:

I hope it helps you make a good flash.

Help Me I Am In Hell Help Me I Am In Hell

nice

good cover man. . .just wanted to let u know that i liked it

Extar responds:

That's cool. It's good to know the song wasn't a complete failure.

Reverse Reverse

i love this

i listen to it like 10 times a day and its stuck in my head. hah.

blwheppner responds:

Heh, it is really catchy i'm gladded you liked it!

chrono trigger - until the end chrono trigger - until the end

cool

i liked that so much im gonna play chrono trigger now! "u rocked that shit, u rocked it"

Chronamut responds:

oh i rocked it all right - in fact, i rocked the socks right off it!